WriterSpace is Time set aside for writers and artists to follow their dreams and support each other (and, seriously, if you just need to get your bills paid or your socks folded, you’re more than welcome). We drop-in-when-we-can and drop-out-when-we-must online for writing time and wrist stretches in kind, encouraging space. Come join us!
Fall Term Schedule:
All Times in US Eastern Please note that Monday Midnight Madness will meet every week, the others begin later in August/September.
- MONDAY AFTERNOON: 3:00-4:45 at this Zoom link:
- MONDAY MIDNIGHT MADNESS: midnight to 1:45 in the wee hours of Tuesday at this Zoom link;
- TUESDAY LUNCH BUNCH: noon-1:45 PM at this Zoom link
- TUESDAY EVENING: 6:00-7:45 PM at this Zoom link (Beginning September 5)
- WEDNESDAY EVENING: 7:00-8:45 PM at this Zoom link
- THURSDAY MORNINGS: 9:00-10:45 AM at this Zoom link
- FRIDAY MORNING ON TWITCH: 10:00-11:45 AM and here’s the link for Twitch
- BREAKOUT ROOMS on Request: Study group? Collaborative Feedback group? Just show up to any Zoom meeting and ask for a breakout room!
- Do you need WriterSpace during off hours? The Twitch broadcasts are recorded and held for two weeks, so you can simply play one and have good company! You can do that. The Permission Fairy said so.
•WriterSpace Denizens’ Page of Links
•Fabulous slides from the ConLang for Writers Workshop!
•WriterSpace is supported by the Mythgard Institute of Signum University
•WriterSpace Kids Videos!
•Little Storyteller Videos!
•Our favorite background sounds so far…
•If you are looking for online writing workshops, please check out Signum SPACE.
•Joan Didion “On Keeping A Notebook”
•And this is our summer-theme background track!